§1 Subject of the Terms and Conditions
These Terms and Conditions determine the principles of providing electronic services by RST sp. z o.o. sp. k., with its registered office in Świdnica, Poland, by means of the website www.bed-booking.com and mobile applications. In order to use the BedBooking system, you must read and accept these Terms and Conditions.
§ 2. Definitions
The following terms used herein shall have the following meanings:
Operator — RST sp. z o. o. sp. k., with its registered office in Świdnica, ul. ks. Bolka Świdnickiego 22/11, 58-100 Świdnica, Poland.
Website — the website at bed-booking.com, allowing you to use our Services.
Service — a service provided at BedBooking.
Premium Service — a service provided as part of BedBooking Services for a fee.
User — an entity using BedBooking.
Account — the User’s account in the BedBooking system.
Agreement — a BedBooking Service Agreement.
Price List — the current price list of BedBooking services.
§ 3. Conclusion of an Agreement
Free User Account
1. To conclude agreements concerning individual Services, the User must register an account.
2. By registering an account, the User gives his or her consent for the acceptance of the provisions hereof.
3. The User shall provide an e-mail address to which an account activation link will be sent.
4. The registration and maintenance of a User Account is free of charge.
Concluding agreements concerning Premium Services
1. An agreement concerning a Premium Service shall be concluded after:
– selecting the preferred period of access to a given Premium Service,
– paying a full amount for this Premium Service.
2. An agreement shall be concluded at the moment the money is credited to the Website Operator’s account.
3. After the end of the settlement period:
– the Premium Service shall be deactivated,
– the User’s Account shall become free of charge.
§ 4. Payments for Premium Services
1. The activation of Premium Services shall be chargeable.
2. If Premium Services are purchased by means of:
– the website www.bed-booking.com, a VAT invoice shall be issued by the Operator,
– Google Wallet services at the Google Play Store, a VAT invoice shall be issued by Google.
3. The date of payment for Premium Services shall be the date on which the payment is credited to the Website Operator’s account.
4. Costs associated with making a payment for Premium Services shall be incurred by the User.
§ 5. Obligations of the Parties
1. The Website Operator shall enable the User to do the following:
– save the personal data of business partners and clients,
– send messages (e-mails, texts) and documents in electronic form to business partners and clients,
– generate files that contain the data entered.
2. The User hereby declares that he or she has received consent from his or her business partners and clients for their personal data to be processed.
3. The Operator hereby confirms that the User shall be the owner of the whole content entered into the system by means of BedBooking Services.
4. The Website Operator shall not be responsible for the content presented by the User by means of different Services.
5. All obligations under law concerning the publication of content shall be assumed by the User.
6. The Website shall be available to Users 24 hours a day.
7. The Operator hereby reserves the right to make short breaks resulting from the following:
– periodic system updates,
– unexpected circumstances.
8. The Operator shall not be liable for any loss or damage being the result of the following:
– breaks in the provision of Services or the unavailability of Services independent of the Website Operator,
– breaks in the provision of Services resulting from events that could not have been foreseen by the Operator,
– the improper functioning of the system not being the fault of the Operator,
– access to the User’s Account by unauthorized persons,
– threats associated with the use of the internet,
– the User’s ignorance of or failure to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
9. The Website Operator hereby undertakes to repair errors that prevent access to the Website or make it difficult to use the Services.
10. Should the Operator fail to repair reported errors for a period longer than 14 days, the User may terminate the Agreement with immediate effect.
§ 6. Personal data
1. The administrator of the User’s personal data shall be the Website Operator.
2. The User hereby declares that he or she has been informed about the following:
– the purpose and scope of personal data processing performed by the Website Operator,
– the right to view and correct his or her data,
– the right to demand that his or her personal data not be processed,
– the right to object to the processing of his or her personal data.
3. The User shall be a personal data administrator as well.
4. While sending personal data to the Website, the User entrusts their processing to the Website Operator to an extent that is necessary to provide data storage services.
5. The Website Operator shall store the data while simultaneously maintaining security measures required by the Polish Personal Data Protection Act.
6. The Website Operator shall not be liable for the unlawful storage of data sent to the Website by the User.
7. The User who registers an account gives his or her consent for the data submitted to be processed for statistical and marketing purposes.
8. To the e-mail address given by the User during the registration process information shall be sent related to the following:
– the operation and maintenance of the Account (e.g. password reminders, information about the expiration of a Premium Service),
– information about BedBooking Services.
9. The User may at any time opt out of receiving e-mails from BedBooking.
10. The User shall entrust data for processing to the Website Operator solely for the purpose of fulfilling the Website Operator’s obligations hereunder.
§ 7. Complaints
1. Complaints concerning the functioning of the Website shall be sent to the following address: office[at]bed-booking.com, or in the form of a letter to the address of the Operator’s registered office.
2. Complaints shall be addressed within 14 business days.
§ 8. Terms and Conditions
1. These Terms and Conditions may be changed by the Website Operator.
2. The User shall be informed by the Website Operator about all changes hereto.
3. The current version of these Terms and Conditions shall come into force on January 4, 2017.
Wenn Sie Fragen oder Anmerkungen zu unseren Allgemeine Geschäftsbedingungen haben, kontaktieren Sie uns bitte.
SCHREIBEN SIE UNS