1. Administrator – BedBooking Sp. z o.o. based in Świdnica, ul. Esperantystów 17, 58-100 Świdnica, NIP number 8842785023, REGON 368536161, KRS 0000699738, email: office [at] bed-booking.com.
2. Cookies – computer data, small text files saved and stored on the devices through which the User uses the Administrator’s website.
3. The device – an electronic device through which the User accesses the Administrator’s Website.
4. User – means an entity for which services may be provided electronically, or with whom an Agreement for the provision of electronic services may be concluded, in accordance with the Regulations and provisions of the law.
§2. APPLICATION OF COOKIES POLICY
1. The administrator via the website uses the cookies.
2. Information collected on the basis of cookies are used for the purposes of proper optimization of the website, as well as for statistical and advertising purposes.
3. Cookie files record the activity of the website User by recognizing the device, thanks to which the website is displayed in a way optimized to the individual preferences of the User.
4. The solutions used on the Administrator website are safe for devices Users using the Administrator’s website. It is not possible for dangerous or malicious software to enter Users’ devices.
5. The administrator uses two types of cookies:
a) Session cookies: these are files that are stored on the User’s device and remain there until the end of the session of the given browser. The recorded information is then permanently removed from the memory of the Device. The mechanism of the session cookies does not allow the collection of any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s device.
b) Permanent cookies: they are stored on the User’s Device and remain there until they are deleted. Ending the session of a given browser, or turning off the Device does not delete them from the device. The mechanism of permanent cookies does not allow retrieving any personal data or any confidential information from the User’s Device.
§3. WAYS OF DETERMINING THE CONDITIONS OF STORAGE OR ACCESSING COOKIES
1. The User is capable of restricting or disabling access of Cookies to their device. If you use this option, the use of the Website will be possible, except functions that, by their nature, require cookies.
2. The User may independently and at any time change the Cookie settings, specifying the conditions for their storage and access to the User’s Device via Cookies. Changes to the settings referred to above, can be made by the User using web browser settings or by means of service configuration. In particular, these settings can be changed in such a way as to block the automatic handling of cookies in the web browser settings or to inform them whenever Cookies are placed on the User’s device. Detailed information about the possibilities and ways of handling cookies are available in the software (web browser) settings.
3. The User may delete Cookies at any time by using the features available in the web browser used by the User.
Every day, BedBooking helps thousands of small and medium-sized hosts around the world. Get started for free and without any obligation. All you need is an email address.